Im a certified professional International make up artist and love to use bright colors and go crazy in make up.

Aug 19, 2011

Urbantouch.com Review

Hello everyone! I'm going to share my views on my shopping experience with a upcoming Indian Online website,Urbantouch.com

I always read a lot of reviews before shopping from a online website. As usual, before shopping from this website also, I read a review of a blogger regarding her positive experience about Urbantouch website. So went ahead and got my first product(wanted to get two products but before that wanted to check the website's performance before making multiple orders)which is Herbal Essences Smoothing Smooth Shampoo(love this shampoo).

One week passed by and still did not get the product, I was shocked as the review of this website assured that orders reach the customer in 2-3 days. I spoke to the customer care team and they directed me to the manager. The manager handled the issue really well and told that they will ship the product again. I got the product in 2 days.

So went ahead and ordered the Herbal Essences Smoothing Smooth Contidioner.






Overall Best Shopping Experience, Will shop more from this website.

Link to the website : http://www.urbantouch.com/

Thanks for reading folks!!

9 comments:

  1. Glad they have good customer service!, always helps when you want to make a purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15 days passed since I ordered a product,but I have not received the product yet.I complained but thats of no avail. I am from kolkata.Thinking to complain again. "www.beautyinlyf.blogspot.com"

    ReplyDelete
  3. UrbanTouch has paid you to write this. I know them very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fake review. There are so many reviews with exact wordings floating on internet for urbantouch

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is just great that they were able to deal effectively with a supposedly great inconvenience. I used to patronize a particular shopping site but I ended up searching for another after the brightening serum I ordered did not come with the brand I specified!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey friends,I had a wonderful shopping experience with urbantouch. I ordered 2 products and dey reached within 5 days nd no shipping charges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He fried ... i have wonderful experience to buy on line beauty products on www.bodynlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey cheez,
    have you shopped with http://snapittoday.com ? can anyone share your experience shopping here, have heard its good with 4000 products and range of oriflame products

    ReplyDelete