Im a certified professional International make up artist and love to use bright colors and go crazy in make up.

Dec 22, 2009

Home remedy for dry and flaky skin

Hi all!! This mask is a home remedy for dry skin. This is my favorite mask coz this mask helped me to get rid of my dry and flaky skin. It helps to achieve smoother complexion which dry skin people are dying to achieve. I can understand as was one of them.


This mask is 100% natural and tested several times for the results.(I have been using this mask for the past 4 years)

Ingredients:
*************

1. Oats powder -1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons
2. Rose water - 1 teaspoon
3. Honey - 2 teaspoons
4. Thick curd or yogurt - 1 teaspoon
5. Almond paste - 2 teaspoons

This video was requested by the lovely: lilylieu888 .

Please comment, rate and subscribe lovelies!!!

Thanks for watching!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey..very good video! Thanks for sharing this recipe
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete