Facial Exfoliater :
2 heaped teaspoons fine oatmeal 1 teaspoon baking soda. Combine ingredients, and add enough water to make a paste. Apply to skin and rub gently. Rinse and gently pat dry.
Many times, it doesn't matter how much lotion you are slapping on your skin, if you are not exfoliating your skin on a regular basis, your skin cannot absorb all the benefits your moisturizer has to offer. This is due to your pores being clogged by the dead skin cells your skin has shed. Clogged pores makes your skin look dry and dehydrated.Why exfoliation????
Exfoliation of the skin is an important step in cleansing the face and body. It can remove the dead skin cells that accumulate on the top layer of the epidermis. These dead cells build up on the skin and can block pores, trapping the oils inside. Exfoliation will remove this layer and allow the skin to breathe.
Some of the benefits of exfoliating are:
* It's ability to improve texture of your dull skin, making it more vibriant.
* Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
* Sloughs off the dead skin cells your body has shed.
* Unclogs pores.
* Keeps skin healthy, thus helping to prevent break-outs.
* Helps retain your tan when you exfoliate before slapping on the sunscreen.
You will notice a tremendous difference in your skin's softness and moisture retention if you simply follow a routine of exfoliating one to two times per week.